- Daily chamber music coaching and master classes
- Unconducted ACMF Chamber Orchestra
- Private lessons and practice time
- Arianna String Quartet performance
- Student performance opportunities
- Evening activities such as a chamber music reading party with the ASQ and a visit to the St. Louis City Museum
9:00-10:00: Unconducted Chamber Orchestra rehearsal
10:00-11:30: Coachings and rehearsals
11:30-12:30: Master Class
12:30 Lunch at nearby restaurants (Kayak's, Bobo Noodle House, Snarf's Sub Shop) or in the Delmar Loop
1:30-2:30: Individual Practice and private lessons
2:30-3:30: Coachings and rehearsals
3:30-4:30: Masterclasses and lessons
ACMF will take place at Grace United Methodist Church in the central corridor of St. Louis. Within walking distance to the famous Delmar Loop, "One of the 10 Great Streets of America," participants can dine and walk in one of the most vibrant neighborhoods of St. Louis. Students can ride the Metrolink between Oak Hall and the church.
All events of the festival will take place at Grace United Methodist Church.